Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello from the Isle of Palms, South Carolina!!!

It has been an exciting week! I had another checkup last week and the baby's heartrate was 155 bpm. If you belileve in old wive's tales, that's kind of high and signifies a girl ;)... of course we'll be excited either way. So now we are less than 4 weeks away from finding out what our little baby is....

I am very proud of my younger sister. We came to Atlanta last weekend to watch her graduate from Georgia State with honors and a number of other awesome awards. We had a beautiful dinner party for her afterwards at Maggiano's (thanks Dad!).

After graduation my mom, sister, Nolan, Myron, me, and the little baby inside flew to Charleston, SC for a relaxing week. We have a great condo right on the beach with a beautiful view. For those of you wondering, I am that girl hanging out on the beach in a bikini, baby bump and all!!!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! We are so proud of both of you. Reading your updates is almost as good as must see TV! Keep 'em coming! Take care...don't let the heart beat fool you...that precious little baby very well could be lil' Antonio!! Love ya!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete