Saturday, March 14, 2009

9 weeks today!

Today I am 9 weeks! I had a really long week because of fatigue - I never thought I would sleep this much! I feel like I have been getting my energy back the past couple of days. I am determined to be more productive this next week. I am still not getting sick so I am absolutely not complaining! Myron has really been the best husband ever - he is picking up my slack and not complaining at all. He is going to be a great father!

So I went for my first OB appointment this last week and my due date changed again! This is all just a big guessing game anyway. Now they are saying October 17th, which puts another week of separation from Candace's annual birthday extravaganza!

It is sooo much fun to look at baby stuff - but don't worry, I'm not buying anything yet. We are going to wait until we find out the sex before I start throwing money left and right!

No comments:

Post a Comment