Sunday, March 1, 2009

We have a due date!

We went back to the doctor this last Friday and the baby is growing as fast as it should be. They have now calculated a due date of October 25th! It's exciting to have a date, even though I know there will be at least one upset aunt! For those of you that know Candace, she demands an entire week of birthday celebrations and now she's going to have to share! I am sure she will get use to the idea once she sees the cutest baby in the world!

If you are new to our blog, please check back frequently and comment as much as you like. We will try to post more pictures as time progresses!

Love you all!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mija I am so glad to hear your news....I just bet your dad is beside himself. I will check back with you to check for updates...love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot Dog! Wait till I get my hands on McBaby. Chocolate ice cream, candy, and everything as messy as possible. ( That was a comment from Tony when I at one time was pregnant.) I am so happy for both of you. May our Lord God bless you with much happiness and pure joy!.

    Love ya,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I am glad i am not the only one commenting now! its official! mcbaby is for real! i cant believe oct. 25 is the due date! every time you go back to the dr they are probably going to push it back a day until it gets to Oct 31st! ughhh hahaha jk jk mcbaby will be an awesome birthday present....turning 23 isnt that exciting anyways. keep it real, and post again asap...let us know how the first trimester is going (sickness and how you sleep ALL the time) annnnd put some more pics up! rub your belly, k thanks!

    love,
    #1 Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thrilled for you both! And I am excited to become a "Grand-Aunt" for the first time! My prediction -- it will be a girl. Because....I have 2 girls, your mother has 2 girls, your Aunt Carol has 2 girls, Cecily has 3 girls -- but that is only because Charli only has 1 girl and she had to keep things even! I'll be following along through the months to come!
    Love you,
    Aunt Cathie

    ReplyDelete