Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cruz is Finally Home!

Clarissa and Myron finally brought Cruz home today around lunchtime. The process at the hospital to get released went a lot smoother than they were expecting, and I actually think Myron was more excited to come home than anyone. I guess those hospital couches/beds aren't that comfortable.

Maddie (Clarissa's dog) met Cruz right away and everything seemed to be going smoothly. Clarissa put Cruz in his crib and when he started crying, Maddie jumped into the crib to see what was going on! It completely shocked us because we didn't think she could jump that high! It was scary, but a few spankings later Maddie understood not to do that anymore.
We have only been a home a couple of hours and he is already on his third outfit! My dad and me are enjoying sitting in the living room while listening to the many screams and cries of Cruz from his room.

Right now he is testing out his new swing, and he looks so cute! Enjoy some of the pictures from yesterday and today!

-Aunt Candace




1 comment:

  1. Y'all - he is adorable!! I know you're so proud! I can't wait to meet him! Much love from "Auntie" Beth!! :)

    ReplyDelete