Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last Night in the Hospital

Thanks everyone for your prayers and well wishes! The family appreciates them! I was able to spend a good amount of time with my family and Cruz today at the hospital after I got to Little Rock. Cruz is so freaking cute!! I LOVE him!!

As soon as I got to the hospital, it was very apparent that Clarissa and Myron (and my mom) were exhausted. Today was just a day to recover, rest and of course, bond with Cruz. He caught on right away to breast feeding which made it a lot easier for Clarissa. She is already an expert with him and knows how to make him stop crying. It is so awesome!

Everything she went through yesterday/last night is all worth it for this beautiful boy! He is scheduled to come home tomorrow after a few last minute things at the hospital in the morning. I hope to get the pictures off of Myron's camera tomorrow, so I can show pictures from the time that I wasn't there.

-Aunt Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment