Monday, November 9, 2009

Week 3

Life is good! We really have a wonderful baby with Cruz. He is doing really well thru the night and is working with the "schedule". Don't worry, I'm not as rigid as most of you think I would be, I am very flexible to his needs. My overall goal with the schedule is to have Cruz sleeping thru the night before I go back to work. Myron's favorite time of day is the evenings when he gets to hold Cruz and tell him about his day.






When he is not eating, he is a very agreeable baby. Myron and I were able to go to our small bible study group this last week. We didn't stay the whole time but it was very nice to get out of the house. This week we also gave Cruz his first full bath. He was a little fussy at first, but he really likes to have the warm water poured over him!
My dad came to visit at the end of the week. We celebrated his birthday late by grilling ribs and I made him a German chocolate cake - his favorite. Chief (that's what we are going to call him) loves to hold Cruz and is just so proud. He calls him Little Indian and talks about the things they are going to build one day!

3 comments:

  1. It is so wonderful to be able to enjoy your experiences, even if it does have to be long distance! I can't wait to see the little fella in person ... maybe February?? if you are still planning on leaving him with Mimi! I hope you keep up with the updates...love to all 3 of you!
    Aunt Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Clarissa! I am glad he is such an easy going baby!!!! He is beautiful!!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss him so much!! these updates are killing me because I just want to be there!! I guess when I live in Texas, I'll just jump in the car with mom on her many roadtrips to Little Rock to see the little man. ughhh November 24th can't come soon enough!!

    P.S. the story about dad and myron was so cute!! haha

    ReplyDelete