Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Week 4

This week was full of new adventures for Cruz. Daddy gave him his very first bottle! Everyone including the books said this would be a hard task to accomplish.... WHATEVER :) Take a look for yourself. Both Daddy and Cruz enjoyed the experience!




I also decided to venture outside the house by myself to go to Holiday House. This is an annual shopping tradition that I share with my dear friend Ms. Rita. It actually went very smooth. I was a little overwhelmed and edgy at first. It was Cruz's first time to be around that many people. Of course the stress was for nothing! He slept thru the whole thing and nobody was pushy to try and see him or touch him. Don't worry, I had a container of hand sanitizer in my pocket ready to douse any one who got too close!Over the weekend, Cruz and I let Daddy go up to Missouri to hunt with his brother and friends. Mimi came in to keep us company. It is always so great to have her around. She is sooo in love with Cruz and helps me out so much! We ran some errands on Saturday and got back to the house in the middle of the afternoon to watch some college football. Both Mimi and Cruz were exhausted and decided to take a nap instead ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment